Good Hart Artist Residency
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
Requirements of the Artist/Writer:
- - Must be over 21
- - Applicants must show professional commitment to their craft and creative community through submitted resume and work samples.
- - Please review our Inclusion and Diversity and Partnership information
- - Completion of a competitive application process
- -Collaborating artists may apply and be accepted as collaborating artists who share studio space and housing. Each must submit an application.
- - Artist’s and writer’s applications will be considered based on their work submitted and their interest in the program, and their proposed collaboration with a partnering organization if the opportunity is offered.
- - Selected artists/writer will correspond with the Good Hart Artist Residency staff and nonprofit partners about logistics and arrangements.
- - Good Hart Artist Residency alumni are allowed to re-apply after a three-year hiatus from the program. Alumni seeking residency must submit a complete application including recent work samples and current resume.
- - Please review the program details section of our website for complete information on the residency.
Timeline for 2020 Program
- - The application deadline is January 15, 2020 (Please note that we may limit the number of writer applications to be considered to ensure a reasonable response time. Please check our website or Submittable to see whether applications are still being accepted at this time.)
- - Notification of acceptance by phone or email between February 27-29, 2020
- - Artist commitment to the residency is due March 6, 2020