Good Hart Artist Residency
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
Requirements of the Artist, Writer or Composer/Songwriter:
- Must be over 21
- Applicants must show professional commitment to their craft and creative community through submitted resume and work samples.
- Please review our Inclusion and Diversity and Partnership information
- Completion of a competitive application process
- Collaborating artists may apply and be accepted as collaborating artists who share studio space and housing. Each must submit an application.
- Artist’s and writer’s and composer’s applications will be considered based on their work submitted, their interest in the program, and their proposed collaboration with a partnering organization if the opportunity is offered.
- Selected artists/writers/composers will correspond with the Good Hart Artist Residency staff and nonprofit partners about logistics and arrangements.
- Good Hart Artist Residency alumni are allowed to re-apply after a three-year hiatus from the program. Alumni seeking residency must submit a complete application including recent work samples and current resume.
- Please review the program details section of our website for complete information on the residency.
The next open call for visual artists will start on November 12, 2021, and close on January 12, 2022 for available residency time slots in 2022.
The next open call for writers and composers will start on January 1, 2022, and close on February 16, 2022 for fall 2022 and winter 2023 residencies. The number of writer applications will be limited to 40, and will likely close before the February 16 deadline. Writers are encouraged to apply as soon as possible after the start of the open call.