Good Hart Artist Residency
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
Requirements of the Artist/Writer:
- Must be over 21
- Need to have completed an undergraduate degree in a related field and pursuing art or writing as a professional career or if self-taught have pursued art or writing as a professional career
- Please review our Inclusion and Diversity and Partnership information
- Completion of a competitive application process
- Artist’s and writer’s applications will be considered based on their work submitted and their interest in the program
- Selected artists/writer will correspond with the Good Hart Artist Residency staff and nonprofit partners about logistics and arrangements.
- Good Hart Artist Residency alumni are allowed to re-apply after a three-year hiatus from the program. Alumni seeking residency must submit a complete application including recent work samples and current resume.
Please review the program details section of our website for complete information on the residency.