Your application must include:
- Preference for dates of residency
- Resume including related experience and website information
- Statement of intent including a one or two paragraph project description outlining your purpose for the residency
- Two references including contact information
- Application fee of $25 dollars U.S.
- A brief summary of the community event or workshop you would offer during your residency. If a community partner is assigned for the residency dates selected, please include how you would collaborate with this partner. If no partner is assigned, please review the partner's page on our website and note any partners you would like to work with in your community event description.
- Composers shall submit three digital samples of your music, a live performance video (if you are a performing songwriter/composer), and links to online content.
- The call for Writers is now closed. We have reached the maximum number of applications.
If you have any issues with the online application please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org